New Client Questionnaire Regarding COVID-19
Our firm has been closely monitoring the issues relating to COVID-19 and has been taking appropriate measures to decrease the risk of exposure to employees and clients of the firm. We are asking all guests and clients the following questions:
1. Have you traveled to China, Iran, South Korea, any European countries, or any high-risk countries or cities in the United States identified by the CDC in the previous 21 days?
2. Have you resided with or been in close contact with someone who has been in any of these areas within the previous 21 days?
3. Have you traveled domestically within the United States where COVID-19 has sustained widespread community transmission?
4. Have you been diagnosed with or have had contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
5. Have you had a fever, cough or shortness of breath within the last 21 days?
6. Have you traveled through a major airport in the last 21 days?
Please also include anyone who you will be bringing with you to the firm including clients, associates, and family.
If you reply yes to any of these questions, please contact our office at 208-938-2660 and we would be happy to arrange a telephone conference or facetime appointment. Please do not come to our office if you answer yes to any of the above questions. If your appointment is to execute your final estate planning documents, then we will do our best to prioritize rescheduling this appointment over others.
If you answer no to all of these questions, please contact our office at 208-938-2600 or send us an email confirmation.